Information We Collect
RMG collects the following types of information through the RMG Sites:
- Information you provide. Personal Data you provide when applying and registering for our shows and publications, responding to questionnaires or surveys, or contacting RMG staff.
- Media and images you provide. If you upload images to a RMG Site, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Once posted, visitors to the associated RMG Site can download and extract any location data from images on the RMG Site.
- Information collected automatically. Your IP address and non-identifying information about your use of RMG Sites may be collected automatically using tracking technologies, such as cookies. Your website browser software can be set to reject all cookies; however, cookies can allow you to take advantage of some of the site’s essential features, which may not work if you reject cookies.
- Information collected from other sources. We may combine information about you from RMG Sites, information collected offline, or from external parties.
How We Use Your Information
RMG uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the RMG show products and services you request.
- To offer and provide information about similar and/or related products and services.
- To customize and improve your experience on RMG Sites.
- To generally improve our shows, products, and RMG Sites and other internal business purposes.
- To notify and report to authorities under our legal obligations.
Under European data protection laws, RMG must have a legal basis to process your Personal Data. The legal basis that applies in a particular instance will depend on the specific purposes described above for which RMG is processing your Personal Data:
- In certain instances, RMG may ask for your consent to collect and process your Personal Data. Should you choose to provide your consent, you may later withdraw your consent by contacting us as described in the “Your Privacy Choices” section. Please note that the withdrawal of consent will not affect processing which has already occurred.
- In other instances, the processing of your Personal Data may be necessary in order to comply with an applicable law or regulation or for the performance of a contract to which you are subject. You may not be able to opt out of this processing, or your choice to opt out may impact our ability to perform a contractual obligation otherwise owed to you.
- In yet other instances, RMG may process your Personal Data based on RMG’s legitimate interests in communicating with you about our shows, products, and services, and about event and other related opportunities. You have the right to opt out of all such processing of your Personal Data. You may do so by contacting us as described in the “Your Privacy Choices” section.
Processing operations may include the recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of Personal Data. The Personal Data we collect about you may be stored for ten years following the most recent interaction we have had with you, after which point it will be archived only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
Information We Share
RMG does not sell or disclose your Personal Data to third parties without your consent, except:
- To governing regulatory authorities or as may otherwise be necessary for RMG to comply with a legal obligation or demand.
You can find all our third-party service providers and affiliates here.
Your Privacy Choices
You have the right to see and get a copy of the Personal Data about you that we maintain as well as to ask us to make corrections to inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data about you. You have the right to receive data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another controller. You may also request the erasure of your Personal Data or the restriction of its processing, or object to the processing of Personal Data about you. To seek access to Personal Data about you, to file a concern, complaint, or request for correction, or to opt out of particular programs, please contact our Privacy Leader by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the RMG Site you are using, by using the RMG contact information on the RMG mobile application you are using, or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also send a letter to the following address:
Redwood Media Group
P.O. Box 360
Hinckley, OH 44233
Your local Data Protection Authority is responsible for making sure that applicable privacy laws are followed in your locality. For more information about your privacy rights, or if you are not able to resolve a problem directly with us and wish to make a complaint, please contact your local Data Protection Authority.
Accessing Our Sites Globally